Are you passionate about student mental health? Do you want to work with a team of change makers who want to move beyond mental health awareness? Are you open-minded, compassionate, and dedicated? We have the opportunity for you!
Launched in January 2015, Minds Matter Magazine (MMM) is a unique, student-run initiative aimed at humanizing perceptions towards mental health. Designed by students at the University of Toronto Scarborough, the magazine also explores proactive approaches to helping students, friends and family of students cope with an increasingly fast-paced, stressful world. (If you would like to learn more about us, check out our strategic plan).
AVAILABLE MASTHEAD POSITIONS
Click the positions below to find more information about applying.
We will be recruiting for the following positions:
- Graphic Designer
- Magazine Designer
- Website Manager
- Website Developer
- Financial Officer
- Marketing Promotions and Events Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator
- Communications Assistant
HOW TO APPLY:
- After reviewing all of the information available here, please click on the position you’re interested in below for its application package.
- Attach your application package in an email to email@example.com with “Recruitment 2019” as the subject line.
- Stay tuned on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest updates on the applications process
Minds Matter Magazine is strongly committed to providing equal opportunities by cultivating diversity within our community and masthead. We actively welcome applications from Indigenous/Aboriginal People of North America, visible minorities, women, people with disabilities (including those who have experienced mental health challenges), persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity, and any other identities who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Feel free to contact us with any additional questions here!